I specialise in support for the business function of a school. Whilst this is a new consultancy I have had many years working in schools as bursar and with schools as the School Business Support Manager in City of York local authority.
My approach is to provide services founded on effective relationships and a full understanding of my clients’ required outcomes.
Ask yourself these questions
- When was the last time you gave any thought to the efficiency and effectiveness of your school’s business function and the way it supports learning?
- Are you “doing it” the way you have always “done it”?
- Are you spending more or less than you need to in this area of your school?
- What needs improving? How would you know?
- If you are considering setting up a formal structure for a group of schools, e.g. Multi Academy Trust, federation, should you consider combining the back offices into one efficient structure?
- Are you one of a group of headteachers wanting to collaborate to deliver efficiencies?
I can help you answer these questions and support you with a range of strategies. For example:
This is a flavour of the support I can provide not a comprehensive list. If you have something to discuss do get in touch. Let us meet soon so I can help you assess and improve your school’s business function.
You can also talk to me about how I can share my experience of being made a Member of the Order of the British Empire and the British values which underpin British life with your pupils/students.